Classic Mini Steering Arms
As they’re a key part in a chassis’ function to direct the input from the steering box, through to its components, high-quality Mini steering arms are an absolute must. The arms apply pressure from the steering box to the tie rods which results in the turning of the tyres – so the quality of the driving experience can be severely affected by unresponsive steering arms.
If you’re looking for steering arms for the classic Mini, you have arrived at the correct pit lane here at Mini Sport! We are leading specialists in not just the procurement of spares and new parts for all models produced between 1959-2000, we also design and manufacture our own – ensuring that the custom requirements of our worldwide customer base are met time-and-again.
Our Range of Mini Steering Arms
No matter if you’re simply looking to restore a classic or take a few steps forward by customising it to any particular specifications you may have, you will be able to find everything you need here at Mini Sport.
Our range of steering arms and accessories have been designed for all iterations of the classic Mini – especially Mini Cooper S models that are used in professional competition. We stock both right-hand and left-hand drive steering arms, along with any additional connecting parts; lock tabs, lock washers, locating dowels and all the bolts you need.
Why not browse around our selection of Mini steering products to learn more? Click on each item to see more information on their specifications – our steering arm pages contain detailed fitting instructions, along with all the fitting accessories you need. Need any additional help? Then don’t hesitate to contact us!
Choose Mini Sport For All The Mini Spares You Need!
For over 50 years, our team have been creating, sourcing and fitting Mini parts and accessories, establishing a world-leading business in the process. Our range of Mini steering arms are just a small section of the Mini accessories we have on sale, so please do browse around our website for anything else you need to ensure the optimum running of your classic car.
So no matter if you’re looking to restore the original look and feel of your Mini’s model or if you’d like to place a bespoke customisation upon it; we have everything you will need amongst our vast product range. Our dedicated Mini experts are always on hand to answer any questions you have on anything regarding your Mini – so feel free to get in touch!
You can speak to us by calling 01282 778731 or you can send an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll respond to your query as soon as possible.
- Steering Arm Lock Tabs - pairSpecial Price £3.49 £2.91 Regular Price £4.09
- Steering Arm BoltSpecial Price £1.64 £1.37 Regular Price £2.30
- Lock Washer - Steering ArmSpecial Price £2.48 £2.07 Regular Price £3.49
- Steering Arm - Cooper S - RHSpecial Price £17.15 £14.29 Regular Price £19.20
- Mini Steering Arm - RH - ModifiedSpecial Price £35.86 £29.88 Regular Price £40.66
- Steering Arm - Cooper S - LHSpecial Price £17.15 £14.29 Regular Price £19.20
- Mini Steering Arm - LH - ModifiedSpecial Price £35.86 £29.88 Regular Price £40.66
- Steering Arm Locating Dowel - Steering Arm to HubSpecial Price £1.58 £1.32 Regular Price £2.22
- Lock Washer - DIfferential Crown WheelSpecial Price £3.02 £2.52 Regular Price £3.60
- Mini LCB Exhaust Manifold - SuperflowSpecial Price £60.35 £50.29 Regular Price £73.32
- 145 R10 Blockley TyreSpecial Price £72.00 £60.00 Regular Price £75.60
- Forged Steel Baulk RingSpecial Price £16.72 £13.93 Regular Price £22.80
- Mini Sump Guard - Stainless SteelSpecial Price £90.35 £75.29 Regular Price £106.07
- Primary Gear - Mini - A+ 850/1000/1100ccSpecial Price £81.66 £68.05 Regular Price £150.00
- Paddy Hopkirk Steel Jerry Fuel Can in Silver - Baylent CapSpecial Price £29.54 £24.62 Regular Price £38.40
- Blue - 7mm Silicone Spark Plug Lead Set 97-01Special Price £14.33 £11.94 Regular Price £18.18
- Mini Sport Alloy Lightweight Rear Hub Kit pairSpecial Price £159.98 £133.32 Regular Price £215.26