Since 1967, Mini Sport has been producing a range of remanufactured engines built on a long established commitment to engineering excellence and customer satisfaction. Our commitment has always been to keep our beloved Mini's on the road when new replacement units have long since ceased to be available.
As part of our extensive Remanufactured Engine department, we stock a complete range of 1275cc Engines for Classic Mini and Mini Cooper. Our 1275cc Engine collection includes SPi (Single Point Injection), MPi (Multi-Point Injection) A Plus, A Series and Cooper Engine types. Our remanufactured 1275cc Engines are built complete and ready to fit in a range of applications and Classic Mini models including Mini 1275GT, Mini Moke, Austin Metro, MG Metro, Mini Sprite, Mini Mayfair, Mini Cooper and Mini Cooper S. Please don’t hesitate to enquire about our 1275cc engines and their suitability in your Mini model.
Our Engine Remanufacturing process follows 9 meticulous steps in which all components of the engine are dismantled, cleaned, inspected, balanced, aligned, machined and refined where needed. The Mini Sport Engine Remanufacturing Process aims to promote quality, durability and a longer service life – at competitive prices. We also offer an extensive range of remanufactured cylinder heads, gearboxes, crankshafts, con rods, cam shafts, engine blocks and flywheels.
Mini 1275cc Engine specification and applications
The 1275cc Mini engine has two different versions, the A series (1964-1980) until it was replaced by the A Plus (1980-1992). Both have 70.6 mm (2.78 in) bore, stroke 81.28 mm (3.200 in),
- 1969–1974 Mini 1275GT
- 1974–1980 Mini 1275GT
- 1967 MG 1275/Riley 1275
- 967 Wolseley 1275
- 1971–1982 Mini Moke Californian Australian only.
- 1982–1989 MG Metro
- 1989–1990 Austin Metro GTa
- 1990–1991 Mini Cooper
- 1991–1996 Mini Cooper 1.3i, Mini Cabriolet
- 1992–1996 Mini Sprite, Mini Mayfair
- 1997-2001 Mini MPi
If you require any advice or information on any of our 1098cc Remanufactured Engines & Engine Components, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our helpful team on 01282 778731 or alternatively send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1275cc A Series Engine - 8.8:1
From £4,403.58 £3,669.65 Regular Price £4,613.15
To £4,588.73 £3,823.94 Regular Price £4,810.64
- 1275cc A plus Engine - 8.8:1£4,397.92 £3,664.93 Regular Price £4,607.10
- 1275cc A plus Engine - 10.1:1£4,583.05 £3,819.21 Regular Price £4,804.58
- 1275cc SPi Cooper Engine - 10.3:1£4,570.63 £3,808.86 Regular Price £4,791.34
- 1275cc MPi Mini Cooper Reconditioned Engine - 10.3:1£4,568.75 £3,807.29 Regular Price £4,789.33
- Alternator 70 amp A127 Mini 1980-96Special Price £78.42 £65.35 Regular Price £95.64
- Fire Extinguisher Rally Pack - AFFF ElectricalSpecial Price £683.95 £569.96 Regular Price £813.36
- Alternator - 16/17 ACR type - 50 amp 1970-80Special Price £52.49 £43.74 Regular Price £69.50
- Standard Mini Steering Rack - RHDSpecial Price £76.25 £63.54 Regular Price £89.52
- 7 x 13 Starmag 2 Deep Dish Wheel - Black Hi-LiteSpecial Price £79.14 £65.95 Regular Price £92.92
- Mini Detailing Kit by Cooper Car CompanySpecial Price £24.00 £20.00 Regular Price £63.00
- Thermostat Housing - 1959-96Special Price £7.16 £5.97 Regular Price £11.02
- 5.5 x 12 Superlight Wheel - Black/Polished RimSpecial Price £67.87 £56.56 Regular Price £84.54