Assembled Brake Kits
Assembled Mini Brake Kits – For ALL Classic Models
If you’re searching for assembled Mini brake kits for any classic model, then you’ve found the right place here at Mini Sport. Aside from stocking kits made from some of the leading manufacturers, we have used our collective 5 decades of experience and innovative outlook to create our own – not just helping to restore the feeling of driving a classic Mini but enhancing performance too.
This selection of classic Mini brake assemblies contains full specifications, including all relevant technical information – so make sure to click on each item to learn more.
Assembled Mini Brake Kits By Mini Sport
Finding the right components for classic cars is potentially difficult – but thanks to the thriving Mini community, unearthing parts that repair and/or restore even the oldest of models is relatively easy. But where do you go when you want to improve the running of your Mini? This is why the Mini Sport team focuses on the drive to increase the quality of/prolonging the life of Mini brakes.
Professionally built by Mini Sport technicians using superior equipment components, our assembled Mini brake kits have been developed for easy fitment in any classic Mini. Consisting of all the components you need to fit out a new system, our assembled brake kits are for front and rear iterations, with both drum and disc varieties available.
Our products are designed for easy fitment versatility – a great example is the 7.5” Cooper S set which offers an ideal way to upgrade from drum brakes as it allows you to retain the original 10” Wheel used before 1984. For Mini models 1984 onwards the 8.4” standard disc brake assembly can be fitted to Minis with 12” or 13” wheels.
If you would like something a little special, we recommend the Mini Sport developed Alloy 4 Pot, 7.9” Vented Grooved, 7.5” X Drilled and 8.4” Vented Disc Drive Assemblies for ultimate braking performance. These kits are available in a range of vibrant and dynamic colourways and are suitable for both road and competition use.
Please take the time to browse around this selection of brake assemblies for the classic Mini – if you have any questions, our Mini experts are always on hand to help.
Browse Mini Sport For High-Quality Mini Parts and Accessories
For over 50 years, the Mini Sport team have been creating, sourcing and fitting Mini parts and accessories, establishing a world-leading business in the process. No matter if you’re looking to restore the original look and feel of your Mini’s model or if you’d like to place a bespoke customisation upon it; we have everything you will need amongst our vast product range.
To learn more about our assembled Mini brake kits, other Mini products or Mini servicing in general, you can speak to us by calling 01282 778731. Alternatively, you can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com – we will endeavour to get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Extra Special
- Clear All
Items 1-10 of 14
- 8.4" Disc Drive Assembly - PADDY HOPKIRKSpecial Price £1,071.91 £893.26 Regular Price £1,158.82
- Paddy Hopkirk Brake System Assembly for Mini Cooper S with 7.5'' DiscsSpecial Price £1,062.96 £885.80 Regular Price £1,149.14
- 8.4" Vented Disc Drive Assembly - PADDY HOPKIRKSpecial Price £1,146.41 £955.34 Regular Price £1,239.36
- Disc Brake Assembly - Mini Cooper S 7.5"Special Price £838.08 £698.40 Regular Price £932.34
- Disc Brake Assembly - Mini 8.4"Special Price £808.64 £673.87 Regular Price £928.14
- Rear Brake Assemblies - PAIRSpecial Price £143.69 £119.74 Regular Price £171.12
- Front Drum Brake Assemblies - PAIR - Mini 1959-84Special Price £158.48 £132.07 Regular Price £194.90
- Rear Brake Assemblies & Superfin DrumsSpecial Price £261.01 £217.51 Regular Price £301.92
- Disc Brake Assembly - Mini Cooper S 7.5" - AP CalipersSpecial Price £1,228.75 £1,023.96 Regular Price £1,363.76
- Rear Brake Assemblies with Mintex - PAIRSpecial Price £146.94 £122.45 Regular Price £174.98